
Okay, my apologies go to my mother who (if she reads this) will be MORTIFIED that I am writing about poop. Sorry, mom. However, I can only write about what is in my world right now and, well, I deal with lots 'o poop. So, I thought I would write about it in a Dr. Seuss-esque way(think about the "left foot, right foot" book).
Ode To Poop
Green poop, brown poop, yellow poop, black poop,
Big poop, small poop,
Shoot up the back poop.
Poop with seeds, poop without seeds,
Runny poop, hard poop,
“I can’t believe such a little guy did THAT” poop!
Smelly poop, smellier poop,
That one made me GAG poop!
And my favorite….”Ew! I think it’s daddy’s turn to change you” poop!
(feel free to add a verse of your own in the comments section!)
Ode To Poop
Green poop, brown poop, yellow poop, black poop,
Big poop, small poop,
Shoot up the back poop.
Poop with seeds, poop without seeds,
Runny poop, hard poop,
“I can’t believe such a little guy did THAT” poop!
Smelly poop, smellier poop,
That one made me GAG poop!
And my favorite….”Ew! I think it’s daddy’s turn to change you” poop!
(feel free to add a verse of your own in the comments section!)
6 comments:
You are right - I AM MORTIFIED! However since I am here may I point out somethings you have forgotten?
Get it on your feet poop,
Get it on the sheets poop -
Then there is bathtub poop,
And on mommy's hand's poop.
Ew! I guess what goes around comes around and that is a "POOPY THOUGHT"!
Now that was a poopy exchange!
Now I need to add mine since I still have the grossest poop story...this should follow your mom's "And on mommy's hand poop."
Oh nevermind, that's just green beans...not poop.
I'll just lick it off...
CRAP! It's poop after all...mommy needs to slough,
Her tough because its infected with poop!!!
OK, so it didn't quite rhyme but I just had to share:)
This is an exchange that I can do without
But let's get down to how it all starts out
It goes in his sweet mouth bit by bit,
But in the end all comes out ....."oh shit!"
(again ....sorry mom!)
I'm telling..."MOM....Shelley said a naughty word!"
In a few months you'll be ready to add a whole new verse about golden nugget poops, and hershey squirt poops. ha ha!
Post a Comment