Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Crabby pants

Landon hasn’t been feeling well the last couple of days and to top it all off, he is cutting another tooth. So, he has been Crabby. Yes, that is crabby with a CAPITAL C. The poor baby doesn’t like any of his teething rings, Orajel, or frozen washcloths to chew on. So other than a little Tylenol, I’m at a bit of a loss. Today, someone suggested giving him a frozen waffle. So I thought I would give it a shot. I figured it would be a a win-win to combine the soothing coldness of the waffle with his LOVE of food. Guess not. Landon just decided that it was a dirty trick and threw the waffle. (I do have to hand it to him though—he’s got a good arm for a 9 month old).

Here’s a picture of Mr. Crabby from Monday. (His Aunt Liz, an Ohio State fan, gave him his cute onesie. I agree with the statement on it but I think the onesie should be green and white for MSU. But, that’s beside the point). Anyway, this is what it is like at our house lately…


No comments: