He's really lovin' that box there girl! He's so cute! I can't wait to see more of his moves...just don't let him think he's going to work those moves on Graelyn:)
I, too, love that he was dancing to Womanizer...He really was working on his total package--got the moves, got the hot Brittney tunes, got the the cool shirt untucked, got the box.
I am the mother of an ADORABLE little boy & BEAUTIFUL baby girl, the wife of a fantastic husband, and a misplaced "Michigander" living in Texas. Now, I'M the one with the accent. Hmmm...go figure. But, it's all good. I miss my life up North but now I've got my cowboy boots & I can say ya'll! If I add an extra syllable or two to every word, I sometimes sound like I fit in! I've got some really good friends in Texas too and really, life in Texas is good. : )
5 comments:
Love it!!! Go Landon!
Nothin' like some Womanizer to get a boy movin! Love it...
He's really lovin' that box there girl! He's so cute! I can't wait to see more of his moves...just don't let him think he's going to work those moves on Graelyn:)
I, too, love that he was dancing to Womanizer...He really was working on his total package--got the moves, got the hot Brittney tunes, got the the cool shirt untucked, got the box.
Oh, he LOVES the box. He loves it better than his toys. Sigh.
And no, Ang, he will NOT be pulling the dance moves on any girl (especially sweet Graelyn) until he's at least 24. :)
Post a Comment