Sunday, December 7, 2008

Naughty or Nice?

A year in review...

Santa isn't sure which list Landon is on. Please vote (upper right hand corner) to help him decide. I've posted a few pictures from this year to help you make your decision.









9 comments:

The Robertson Family said...

I voted for "nice" since even when he's being naughty he looks so darn cute doing it! Also, do you already have wrapped presents under your tree?!?!? Overachiever.

KJ Druyvesteyn said...

What is worse is that they've been wrapped since just before Thanksgiving. All I can say is that may be done but I wouldn't advise looking in my cupboards....

Sarah said...

I love that your tree was up before Thanksgiving!! Yea!! You could be a member of the Cowell-Oursler-Upchurch family. We love early tree erection.

KJ Druyvesteyn said...

Yep, I'm anal. I LOVE the lights and as long as I'm going to go through all of that work, the 'ole tree is going up early.

P.S...you said tree erection.

Sarah said...

...oh, I know. IIIII know.

Jennifer said...

My favorite pic is the one in his crib with 3 pacis! That is very "Griffin" of him. Let me know when you have a balloon release party for them, Griffin will come in support for your sweet little boy!

Rebekah said...

whoa....let's go back to Sarah's erection usage......

Nice one, sis.

(and the word verification for this post is appropriately "squit")

Unknown said...

I vote naughty - after all, he does have Kim for a mom!

pink is the new black said...

I, of course vote for nice because, let's face it, the Big L loves him some Angie...yep that's right folks, he loves me:) At least he fakes it really well when I'm around...sounds like he might have learned that from one of his parents...I'm not saying WHICH parent...and as for the comments, THANK YOU Beks for noticing the early erection comment because I NOTICED IT BEFORE ANY OTHER COMMENT!!!! And then the fact that KJ said "anal" afterwards....classic folks, classic.