Thursday, January 22, 2009

MMMM

It's no secret that Landon loves a good snack. It's embarrassing because we will go to a playdate and he begs food from ALL of the other mommies. If we go to the park, he will look at the snack trays of the other strollers and wagons to see if there are snacks in them and if I am not fast enough, he will grab them. About a month ago, we went to the park to feed the ducks and I gave him some bread to feed to the ducks and well, you guessed it--he ate it instead! So, we were playing outside the other day and I turned my back for just a moment and this is what I saw when I turned back around:



Since he had already eaten the dirt, I decided to just grab the camera and capture the moment. I guess dirt is the one snack Landon doesn't actually like.

1 comment:

Mommy of Two Wild Boys!!! said...

Little Landon is welcome to all our snacks:) I love how he starts out so sweet with his "please" in baby sign language. Then he escalates to his yell of please aloud. Hello? Doesn't anyone sign???? Sooo cute!