Sunday, March 21, 2010

Can't I just freeze time?

Landon is such a big boy now as evidenced by his many strong opinions and the absence of diapers. Now, he is sleeping in his big boy bed! It's so exciting to see him grow up but I miss my little boy also! Here are a few pictures of my big boy sleeping in his big boy/toddler bed (which he is SO proud of!) :




4 comments:

The Robertson Family said...

Aw. I know what you mean about freezing time. It's going by too fast. So is he totally potty-trained?!?!? Things are not going so well for us on that front. :-(

The Binghams said...

He is absolutely adorable! I love that sweet smile!

KJ Druyvesteyn said...

J - he is totally potty trained except I still put a Pull-ups on him at nap time and night. He is doing great! It will happen for Tate but you may possibly almost go crazy in the meantime. I know I did! Hang in there--I know it stinks right now. Good luck! : )

Thanks, NAN!

Jennifer said...

I'm not going to go crazy. I think it is AWESOME that you aren't going to find out. It was fun to wait. Stay Strong!