Friday, April 16, 2010

Okay, alright....

So, here is a maternity picture finally. I call this one "Stages of Motherhood."


This picture was taken after lunch together on Wednesday so Landon was at Mrs. Kathy's!
From left to right: Sarah with Autumn, 7 1/2 months, Katie at 38 weeks, me at 32 weeks, and Krista at 29 weeks.

3 comments:

pink is the new black said...

that picture is TOOO cute!!! And those look like super fun friends...I think I need to know them...your little and I stress LITTLE friend who has that 7 1/2 month old on her tiny little hip needs to be shot...just sayin:)

KJ Druyvesteyn said...

Yes, they are great! You'll have to come to one of our "Bachelorette" nights or to dinner with us sometime! Of course, we were also talking about making a road trip to Dairy Queen soon since we have a few cravings! : ) I'll let you know!

pink is the new black said...

wait, but I don't HAVE an excuse for those cravings!!! ANND, I have 10 lbs to go!!!!!