Thursday, June 3, 2010

Presley's 1st visit with Landon!

Landon could not WAIT to hold "hode" his little "sistah." He didn't want to put her down....well, until we put in a Thomas the Train video! : )







Grandma spending time snuggling with Presley!






Landon was so sweet to sing to Presley! I love that the song started out as the ABC's and then switched to a Veggie Tales song but ended up as"Twinkle, Twinkle!"


4 comments:

Rob said...

PRECIOUS pictures! I am in Memphis right now, but I can't wait to see Presley Jo!

The Robertson Family said...

Oops. That was me (Jenny) not Rob who posted the comment above!

pink is the new black said...

sooo sweet!! He love his sister so much, so very very sweet!

Anonymous said...

Wow Kim!

I just looked at your blog. I loved all of it! Your new baby girl is a doll. I know you and Aaron are so proud of your family. Hard to believe how big Landon has gotten! Thank you for sharing with us!

Lisa Maynard