We decided to decorate for Christmas this past week. Yes, we did. We LOVE Christmas decorations & Landon LOVES the train around the bottom of the tree so we decided to just decorate. Besides, it's been Christmas time at Hobby Lobby for 4 months now; we figured that it was okay to follow their lead and put up our stuff! This year, we had 2 precious helpers!
We had popcorn & hot chocolate for the festivities. This is what happens when I tell Big L to smile:



Presley was very excited about the evening as well! : )

Remember the game you played when you were young -"which one doesn't belong?!" Yeah, I knew that I wouldn't be able to find a stocking that matched the others but I thought that this stocking was a little funky and would go okay with the others....until I discovered that the foot went in the other direction!

No comments:
Post a Comment