Assorted snapshots of the last few days of summer!
| Presley LOVES riding in Landon's Hummer! |
| Sweet friends eating pizza at the pool! |
| Craziness! |
One day while Landon was at school, we had a playdate with Katie and Tommy! |
The next day, I took the kids to the zoo!
Landon wanted to see the flamingos....then he wanted to stand like one!
Presley just chilled and ate some snacks!
I ACTUALLY GOT A PICTURE OF THEM TOGETHER LOOKING IN THE SAME DIRECTION!! Why I didn't stop to buy a lottery ticket on the way home was an oversight on my part.
This was an ill-fated snow cone. He got one and immediately dropped it on the floor. So, I got him another. He ate 1/2 of it and later tripped and spilled it AGAIN.
We went to the zoo and WHAT does he find fascinating? The Squirrel.
Not sure how this ended up....I could have brought our double but he always says "I'm a big boy; I'm 4. I don't need a stwroller." Famous last words, big boy!
I guess I was too busy chasing Presley at the BBQ and didn't take pictures of Landon. : (
I did catch a little something sneaky that he did though....he had a brownie and then tried sneaking more.
Later, we rode the train! Landon was mad at me (because I said he had enough snacks and didn't need more) so he wouldn't look at me!
Finally, we ended with going to a parade. Presley and Bella chilled in the Hummer.
Then ate some sweets.
I tried to get a picture of Landon but he was too busy trying to catch the candy! Not a great picture....but notice the sprinklers came on in the middle of the parade! HAHAHA!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment