Friday, January 6, 2012

Christmas!

Candy canes--her newest obsession!


We got him a Leapster and only after he opened it did I realize that I bought pink!  UGH!  It was Christmas Day and he REALLY wanted it so he now is proudly sporting a pink Leapster!!!

Devon got to hold Presley for a minute (while I hid behind the couch!)

Landon and his Uncle Buddy!

'Ole girl was exhausted from all of the action!

Snuggling at the airport with Grandma before flying home on Christmas Day!






This is her new pose when I ask her to smile for me.  Really?!!!!







His Boba Fett costume (although he changed from REALLY wanting a Boba Fett costume to wanting Captain America a day before Christmas.  Santa was traveling and just couldn't make it happen.  He seemed pretty happy still with Boba Fett!










We had a wonderful Christmas and were so happy to spend it with our family here and also with our family in Michigan!  We love you all!!!

No comments: