Friday, June 1, 2012

Our (Almost) Birthday Girl!

Today I was practicing singing "Happy Birthday" to Presley.  Later, we went to dinner and at the end they were singing "Happy Birthday" to a guy at the table next to us.  When they finished singing, Presley said "Cake!  Cake!"  When we didn't respond she said "CAKE!  PRESLEY JO!  CAKE!  PRESLEY JO!"  I have to admit that I was a little bit proud that she knew that she gets cake at the end of singing "Happy Birthday!"  Since we were leaving and we aren't having a party for her until next weekend, I HAD to stop and get her some cupcakes!  She was just too cute!  (Excuse her hair...Daddy forgot her bow at home and we ate cupcakes at a friend's house!)

(I LOVE how sweet Landon is to his sister in this video!  He normally is sweet to her but he has a few "moments" when he's not like this!)  You can just tell that no matter what, he ADORES his sister!

No comments: