Thursday, March 26, 2009

Bounce house

Is there anything more fun for a kid than a bounce house? I mean, really. You get to climb, jump, flop around, and do all of the stuff that you get into trouble for at home. : ) Plus, the mommies LOVE it because it wears little boys out! It's just a win-win all around. So, Jaime and I took the boys to "Let's Jump" earlier this week. Here is a brief look at the fun we had:

This is Sam--or "Sao" as Landon calls him.

You might not think this picture looks like much but to me, it is a masterpiece. Consider: I got TWO boys less than 2 years old in the SAME picture at a Bounce House place. Who cares if neither of them is looking at me? They are in the SAME picture! YIPPEE!!!!


2 comments:

Sarah said...

So the fact that I'm pretty sure Margaret is going to run into someone while jumping at a bounce house and have a freak accident where she gets decapitated is un-warrented? (I'm sure there are mis-spellings in this comment.) That's why I keep saying that God is funny...he's giving me a boy...and I have to worry about things like bounce houses and decapitation even more now.

KJ Druyvesteyn said...

And I thought that I had issues, Sarah! :)

You are right--God is funny. For example, I'm not an animal person, really. Don't get me wrong, I'm not an animal hater nor do I kick puppies but I just don't love 'em. Don't like the mess they create, don't like the hair, and I REALLY don't like it when they get on the furniture. But Landon LOVES 'em. He especially loves puppies. One of the first words out of his mouth in the morning, wait...EVERY morning, is doggie. When I tell him that we are going to Ms. Kathy's on Wed. mornings, all he says the whole way there is "doggie." He has to try to pet every doggie that he sees when we are out for a walk. Then, I have to try to be sweet and make small talk with the owner and tell them how great their dog is even though sometimes I am not feelin' it. So, at some point I am going to have to get him a dog although I am postponing that as LONG as I can. If I didn't, I'm pretty sure that I would get the world's worst mother/out of touch with their kid award.

So yeah, I get the boy who LOVES animals and you have to worry about decapitation. Funny.