Thursday, February 11, 2010

Crazy Texas Weather

We got a TON of snow this week! Apparently, this area hasn't seen this much snow since 1978....lucky us!!!





Grady helped him learn how to throw snowballs! He caught on quickly!



Check out how deep the snow is!



I would like to say that he helped with the snowman but he was too busy trying to golf instead!!


Our Texas Snowman!




He was laughing REALLY hard at the snowballs. When I finally started filming, it wasn't quite as funny anymore but it is still cute...(I don't know why the screen shows black at first but if you click on it, it does work...)



The next day, the schools were closed so we went over to visit some friends! Landon, Gwen, and Graelyn played in the snow and threw snowballs at each other!

An unsuspecting Landon + a mischievous Graelyn = FUN!



No comments: