I don't know what happened with Landon but he is rockin' on the potty lately! Perhaps he realized that he was pushing mommy over the edge? Or, maybe he saw the exhausted & frustrated look on mommy's face? Whatever it is, I don't care because he's doing it! Of course, he never forgets to tell me that he gets his "tweat", 2 M & Ms, afterward! He is also very encouraging to Aaron and me...when we go potty, he cheers for us and tells us that we get a "tweat" too. Ever the gentleman, he tells me "I hode(hold) youwr tweat fowr you, mommy." Isn't that sweet?
Today, Landon went to Mrs. Kathy's. When I picked him up at the end of the day, she told me that she was changing a baby's diaper but told him to go potty on the toilet & that she would be there in a minute. When she got into the bathroom, Landon had indeed gone potty--he had climbed up onto the toilet and went potty like he was supposed to but he had not taken off his underwear!!!! Guess we'll be working on that....
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment