he's so funny...Gwen heard him laughing and said,"Mommy who's that" and I told her and she wanted to watch...she thought he was funny! Oh yeah, my friend Sarah's son, Abe, the other "big boy" who is now 5 weighs in a 58 pounds! Can you believe it! He's in a 7 husky jeans...his brother Sam (age 7 in march) wears a 7 slim:)
Hey, I'm really liking Abe! Sounds like he and Big L could be great friends! : ) How scary is it that 58 pounds doesn't sound like so much? Big L is (or was!) 41.....so what is a few more?!
I am the mother of an ADORABLE little boy & BEAUTIFUL baby girl, the wife of a fantastic husband, and a misplaced "Michigander" living in Texas. Now, I'M the one with the accent. Hmmm...go figure. But, it's all good. I miss my life up North but now I've got my cowboy boots & I can say ya'll! If I add an extra syllable or two to every word, I sometimes sound like I fit in! I've got some really good friends in Texas too and really, life in Texas is good. : )
3 comments:
he's so funny...Gwen heard him laughing and said,"Mommy who's that" and I told her and she wanted to watch...she thought he was funny! Oh yeah, my friend Sarah's son, Abe, the other "big boy" who is now 5 weighs in a 58 pounds! Can you believe it! He's in a 7 husky jeans...his brother Sam (age 7 in march) wears a 7 slim:)
Hey, I'm really liking Abe! Sounds like he and Big L could be great friends! : ) How scary is it that 58 pounds doesn't sound like so much? Big L is (or was!) 41.....so what is a few more?!
He's soooo stinkin cute! I love his laugh. He's such a happy little boy and I love it!!!! He also has fun parents too so that helps:)
Post a Comment