Sunday, July 20, 2008

19 questions for JENNY!

Okay, those of you who are looking for "Landon updates", this post has NOTHING to do with him. More later this week! : )

So, Jenny...the challenge is on to you to answer these questions:

1. What is your middle name?
2. What is your favorite dessert?
3. Sweetened tea or unsweetened tea?
4. How did you meet your husband?
5. How many siblings do you have and who is your favorite?! (Uh-oh!)
6. What is your favorite sport?
7. What is the last movie you went to?
8. What is your favorite holiday?
9. Where would you vacation in the world if money were no object?
10. Salty foods or sweet foods?
11.Where would you choose to vacation if you could choose between MICHIGAN and Wisconsin?
12. What is your favorite pastime?
13. What is the most boring sport to watch?
14. Who is neater—you or your husband?
15. What are your pet peeves?
16. Favorite pet? (Even past ones count--R.I.P.)
17. Favorite male movie star?
18. What time do you normally go to bed?
19. What is the funniest thing that Tate has ever done?

9 comments:

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Robertson Family said...

1. What is your middle name?
June (but my birthday is in July, so that's kind of weird. I guess my parents knew I would have trouble pronouncing July so they thought they would be safe with June. Little did they know I would actually butcher "Jenny," too. Also, June is my grandmother's name, so that may have had something to do with it.)

2. What is your favorite dessert?
Weight Watchers 1 point chocolate ice cream bars. I've had four tonight.

3. Sweetened tea or unsweetened tea?
Sweetened tea if it's from McAlister's. Unsweetened tea everywhere else.

4. How did you meet your husband?
He was editor of the student newspaper and I was the news editor. I thought he was a Class A jerk-wad. He had different girls coming by the paper every night and he would flirt with them while I did all the work. I called him "Robarino" behind his back in a not-so-nice way. Then, we were at a party and this girl tells me that she heard Rob might ask me out. I was like "Robarino?!? Eeeew. What a playa. But, well, it would be kind of funny to just go on one date with him just to see what it's like, of course." That was 11 years ago. I still call him Robarino.

5. How many siblings do you have and who is your favorite?! (Uh-oh!)
Two sisters. Nice try on the favorite part. They read these blogs, too. I ain't dumb.

6. What is your favorite sport?
Um. Yeah. About that...I am the most unathletic person ever. Seriously. I tried out for the tennis team in the 7th grade and broke my arm during the tryouts. When someone from West Point called during high school to recruit me, I said "You have to take a lot of PE at West Point, right?" The recruiter said yes. I asked if I could take dance instead of PE. The recruiter stopped calling.

7. What is the last movie you went to?
"Sex and the City." I laughed. I cried. Two thumbs up.

8. What is your favorite holiday?
Halloween. I LOVE dressing up.

9. Where would you vacation in the world if money were no object?
I would move to Italy and eat cheese and drink wine all day. In fact, make that my favorite sport. Eating cheese and drinking wine.

10. Salty foods or sweet foods?
SWEET.

11.Where would you choose to vacation if you could choose between MICHIGAN and Wisconsin?
LOL. Well since my favorite sport is eating cheese, that would make Wisconsin a nice choice, wouldn't it? But how could I resist Michigan after your beautiful defense of it last week?

12. What is your favorite pastime?
Would I sound like a drunk if I said "drinking wine" again? Ok, my sister is telling me yes. Sooo, my favorite pastime is decorating my house and winning stuff on ebay. In fact, make that my favorite sport. Winning stuff on ebay. It's a very competitive sport, you know.

13. What is the most boring sport to watch?
Golf. Sorry Rob. But the answer is golf.

14. Who is neater—you or your husband?
ROB by a MILE. He was in the Navy for six years. He is a shirt-folding Nazi. He irons everything he wears. His shoes are perfectly lined up at all times. It's so freaking annoying.

15. What are your pet peeves?
Slow walking people and People who get "they're, their and there" confused.

16. Favorite pet? (Even past ones count--R.I.P.)
We are cat people. Yep. Sorry. So my favorite pet would be my cat Ling. My favorite pet is NOT Rob's cat Jenny. (he had her before he met me, so don't think we named a cat after me). JennyCat and JennyPerson do not get along. And JennyCat will. not. go. to. cat. heaven.

17. Favorite male movie star?
Philip Seymour Hoffman. He's just damn good, people.

18. What time do you normally go to bed?
Midnight.

19. What is the funniest thing that Tate has ever done?
Peed on the American Flag on the Fourth of July. Yep. There. I said it.

Rebekah said...

I was in the Robertson family cheering corner before and now I am the freaking cheer captain!!! (added exclamation points for Rob's benefit, I know how he likes exclamation points)

pink is the new black said...

YEAH Jenny!!! You (well and KJ of course) will be the hit of Graelyn's party...this is the funnest to see so many "chapters" of my life meshing into one fabulous time!

KJ Druyvesteyn said...

Oh, a CAT person? Hmmmm....aren't you a little freaked out that they get up on your counters? I mean, REALLY? And talk about the 'tude on a cat...SERIOUSLY. It's like they are too good for everyone--they can't be bothered except for when THEY want to rub on your leg. I used to have one and I loved her. Dottie Princess Polk-a-dot Berends. Loved that cat (R.I.P.). BUT, she had a 'TUDE and wasn't too proud to show it. I think she's the only cat I'll ever love. Sorry.

Sarah said...

Some thoughts:
4. Love it.
8. Mine too.
15. Don't the "yours" bother you? They KILL me!
16. I'm confused. When was Rob in the Navy? I figured it was after college. Did you marry before he was stationed different places or after he was done serving his time? Did Jennycat go with you guys or did you stay behind and care for a cat you hated while your new husband (or husband-to-be) went and sailed the seas? Does the Navy allow their men to take cats with them or is that like a sure ticket to get the crap beaten out of you?

Rob needs to read about Jeremy's shoe rack post from last night and then maybe they can talk shoe organization and the parrrr-tay.

The Robertson Family said...

Rob was actually in Navy before college. Well, he was in college for a year but had waaay too much fun, so enlisted in the Navy. Went off and served in the first Gulf War (ask about his war injury sometime) and then came back, got JennyCat and went back to college. Which is when I met him. He's, like, OLD.

And thank you for reminding me of the pet peeve "you're" and "your." Shivers.

Sarah said...

Thank you. I needed to know.