Tuesday, July 15, 2008

NEVER underestimate the power of Cheerios...

First of all, I would like to thank all of the people at General Mills, the Cheerios line, for making this day possible. Why you ask? Well, GUESS WHAT? This was a LONG awaited post! He's moving, people! I know, other moms are saying "why are you celebrating? This just makes your life harder!" I get that--I do. BUT, come on now--the precious boy is 10 1/2 months old. It's time. I had visions of carrying him into Kindergarten and down the aisle at his high school graduation. Although, I did like the idea of going with him on his first date. He he. ANYWAY, here you go, see for yourself(sorry the video is a little dark...OH WELL!). I ain't lyin'...

TAH DAH!!!!

6 comments:

Rebekah said...

Congrats! I love how he is tired at the end and just lays down, but still has enough energy to grab one more Cheerio.

pink is the new black said...

I'm just cracking up at him...he's so ticked off, that's the funniest part of it really...that he's so mad but then finally gives in and crawls a little...too too funny! Good job Big L!!!
If you were at my house, you'd get a Cabbage Patch Doll (reference Rebekah's Monchichi post)

The Robertson Family said...

yaaaay!! Congrats Landon! We can have baby races at Grae's party. Angie, go ahead and give him five Cabbage Patch dolls...you can spare 'em!!

Jennifer said...

That is some AMAZING work. I'm so proud of you for not only taking video of him crawling but posting it on your blog so the world can enjoy it. All of Karsen's milestones are on tapes in a drawer. Griffins are all on memory cards that are scattered around the house.

You, my virtual friend, are a good mom.

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness he is so cute. My friend's husband made their kid a tool to use for walking...similar to the side-by-side bar event in the Olympics. He had not made any attempts to move at all and they started to get worried...so if walking becomes an issue, I am sure you could become all "Soccer Mom" on him and borrow that tool. :c) Margaret didn't walk until 14 months...so...you've got awhile.

KJ Druyvesteyn said...

Yeah, no need to worry--right? JR--as far as the baby races, Landon will do it as long as there is a cupcake or a muffin waiting for him on the other side of the "finish" line. Anything short of that and I'm afraid he'll just sit back and watch--literally.